Many educational centres and training academies wonder why they should choose the blended learning method to teach languages. Blended learning or learning that combines online and face-to-face training, has been revolutionising the educational sector over the last few years. It is attracting the attention of more and more educational leaders due to the number of advantages it presents both in terms of management and success in training.
Therefore, it is only natural that there is a transition from traditional teaching to b-learning, since this new format ensures achievements in distance language learning, being as it is a much more comprehensive and effective method. Dexway combines its online courses with an innovative methodology which includes tools to support the teacher in their face-to-face classes. This means that classes can alternate dynamically between in-person and online, according to the needs of the centre or the teaching staff.
Advantages of Dexway Blended Learning (to teach English and other languages)
This educational methodology has several advantages which is why it is becoming more widely recognised all the time. Flexibility, customisation as well as the savings in time and money are some of the benefits that explain why you should choose the blended learning method for your educational centre or language academy. The characteristics of Dexway courses make them perfect to offer this methodology with the maximum guarantees:
- Language courses certificated with MCER/TOEFL. 8 languages available: English UK/US, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese.
- British and American English courses available (dual English courses). Online English Courses with different versions that allow a better adaptation to methodology that teach each educational centre. Levels from A1 to C1.
- Structured, intuitive and interactive English courses. The students have available a complete course, with structured materials and interactive activities that motivate the English learning.
- Anywhere anytime accessible courses. Students can take the online course outside the classroom from any mobile device through the Dexway Apps, even without an Internet connection.
- Courses that incorporate the most advanced voice recognition. Students practice pronunciation of English, essential for language proficiency, with a system of voice recognition. And artificial intelligence: virtual tutor 24×7, oral and written role-play…
- Online Courses that are combined with presential classes
Blended learning tools to face-to-face classes
In addition to all the features that make Dexway language courses the perfect option for implementing blended learning in your centre, they also include a range of tools that will help you make the change as effectively as possible.
#1. Teacher Pack, the educational teacher guide
Dexway helps the online courses, which the students work with outside the classroom, with the Teacher Pack, a complete educational guide with specific materials and ordered that combines Dexway course with classroom lessons given by the teacher in the classroom. It includes additional pedagogical materials: chips printable for activities and exercises in the classroom, radio, karaoke, TV (interviews, reports …)
#2. Book for the student
A student book in downloadable and printable PDF to support Dexway online Courses.
#3. Software Classroom Teacher to teach the presential classes
Students interact with the Classroom Teacher during the class time. The Classroom Teacher is complementary software for educators that allows teaching all or part of the Dexway course and/ or reinforcement of the presential classes; they can review each unit or only on the needs of the majority of the student group.
#4. Dexway Analytics, monitoring and evaluation of students
Monitoring and evaluation of students is much easier for the teacher thanks to Dexway Analytics, an advanced feature of analysis and tracking points that are not understood by the students in order to improve and review them in the presential class. It offers teachers and students a more detailed view of the objectives that each course aims to achieve.
#5. Online Kit of reinforcement activities
A complete set of online additional reinforcement exercises included within the Dexway course, designed to practice and work on specific goals depending on the student’s needs.
#6. LMS web portal, online educational platform for training management
Tool that helps the management of all processes related to the administration and management training: registration, users, students, courses, content libraries, teachers, supervisors, calendars, schedules, groups, access, notifications, press releases, certificates, reports…
Are you clearer about why you should choose the blended learning method with Dexway for your centre? You can get started today with the SCORM course packs available for your LMS platform or the turnkey Dexway course + LMS option. More information and prices.
You may also like:
- The Past, Present and Future of Blended Learning
- Four Reasons Why Blended Learning is an Effective Way to Learn English
- How to check if your blended learning students are learning