DEXWAY BLENDED METHODOLOGY
Students progress much faster and more effectively with blended learning.
Today’s learning environments are much more dynamic. A variety of studies have shown that blended learning methods, combining traditional teaching in the classroom with online learning tools, are more effective than a simple face to face lesson in the classroom.
Dexway methodology is widely recognized by the educational sector as the most effective way of learning a language. Its aim is to enrich the traditional classroom teaching with an exclusive methodology accompanied with our language courses and teaching materials. Our methodology uses a natural and progressive learning, where students learn the language intuitively through the use and practice of the language.
WHY CHOOSE DEXWAY CLASSROOM TRAINING + ELEARNING?
8 AVAILABLE LANGUAGES
USA and UK English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese. Course help in 11 native languages.
Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) levels A1 to C1 available.
Diverse catalog of different courses available to fit every language learning need.
OFFICIAL EXAMS PREPARATION
Courses designed specifically to help students prepare for language examinations.
Structured language learning from 0 to 100 %.
Intuitive courses that promote interactive learning and increase student motivation.
Structured courses that allow teachers and students to easily define objectives and achievements.
The most advanced voice recognizer on the market to effectively measure speech and pronunciation skills.
Study groups available for extra language practice. Accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
TECH SUPPORT AND UPDATES
Regular updates and coursesupport available anytime via our website.
BLENDED LEARNING TOOLS FOR TEACHERS IN CLASSROOM
Dexway methodology is not only beneficial for students but also for the teacher! Our materials and tools for teachers help them with all of the resources needed to supplement classroom learning that follows the Dexway methodology, saving teachers time and increasing their productivity.
- Teacher's Guide
- Learning Management System/Web portal
- Classroom Teaching Software
- Student Monitoring and Evaluation
- Online Improvement Exercises
Teacher Pack, the pedagogical methodology teacher´s guide
The most comprehensive teaching guide handbook to provide classes with Dexway flipped classroom method, which aims to improve the English learning experience in classroom. Includes all the necessary structured content, in which the teacher can rely for their classes.
- A unique methodology that combines Dexway course with classes.
- It includes activities and exercises tailored to the level of the class.
- With printable activities to do in class.
- Activities that encourage conversation and discussion groups in classroom.
- Additional activities include: reading magazine, karaoke and TV.
* Student Book: A book for students in downloadable and printable pdf.
LMS web portal for training management
Our learning management system facilitates the management of all processes related to training administration: registration, users, students, courses, content, teachers, supervisory, calendars, schedules, groups, access, notifications, statements, certificates, reports, and more…
- Allows customization adapted to the educational institution image.
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting capabilities in real time.
- Easily manage student enrollment.
- Configurable virtual classrooms.
Classroom Teacher Software for teaching in classroom
Through our classroom teacher software, students can experience their course online and then come to class to have their teachers reinforce their learning. This complementary software connects online learning to face to face training.
- Optimize classroom time for more effective language teaching.
- Quality content with structured teacher resources available.
- Schedule personalized classes to reinforce course material.
Dexway Analytics, student monitoring and evaluation
Student monitoring and evaluation is simple and practical for teachers with Dexway Analytics, an advanced analysis functionality and tracking for student activities and course progression. Offering teachers and students a more detailed overview of the objectives that each course aims to achieve.
- Shows the main objectives achieved in each lesson.
- The teacher can identify strengths and weaknesses and address them in class.
- Assesses 4 key skills for language learning : listening, reading , speaking and writing. In addition to grammar, vocabulary and conversation groups.
Online improvement exercises Kit
A complete online kit with additional strengthening exercises included in Dexway course, designed to practice and work on concrete objectives based on student needs.
- Access to a full database of course objectives for improving them.
- Automatically generated online exercise reviews as students progress in the course, take a lesson or make a query manually.
- Teachers and tutors can add personalized new questions.
- They can also create several questions intended .
- It includes random option so each student has a different question for the same objective.
Dexway Authoring Tool
Dexway Authoring Tool is used for editing and creating courses and is available for all Dexway versions. It allows you to customize Dexway course content and tailor it to suit your needs.
- Access to all of Dexway’s resources and R&D.
- Customize Dexway courses.
- Templates to easily create new exercises from scratch.
- Teachers or tutors can quickly modify images, voice recordings, videos or exercises.
- Easily update the course in the LMS.
- Courses in the process of being modified can be shared, allowing multiple teachers to collaborate among themselves.
- Courses whose modules and exercises have not been customized will continue to receive Dexway updates.
Motivation & Coaching: Gamified evaluation
Through the gamified assessment system integrated into Dexway language solutions, a support structure is displayed to increase students’ motivation and engagement and maintain learner interest throughout the course.
- The aptitude and attitude of students are assessed, rewarding three dimensions of effort: behavior, achievements and mastery
- Set objectives, measure progress and reward achievements
- A system of points, trophies and medals
- Individual achievements and students’ rank in the group