Study groups for students
With a simple click, students can access virtual classrooms where they can see, listen and chat with other Dexway students from the same course
Study groups available for students to practice every day of the year
Study groups allow you to practice the language 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This encourages participation and the exchange of opinions and ideas in a virtual environment and encourages interaction among students. The practice allows the general aptitude skills to improve since in the rooms you can practice the four main skills in learning a language: reading, speaking, listening and writing.
The Dexway conversation groups is a free tool that all students find in their language courses:
- Total access 24/7 365 days a year
- Maximum 9 students per room
- Private rooms (access by invitation) or public
- Video, audio and chat to practice the main linguistic skills
- System notification is created when creating chat rooms to encourage
- Proactive and reactive coaching
- Integration of gamification
- Custom Avatars
Students are encouraged to participate in the conversation rooms from the course, even though they are doing exercises. The system notifies when a user creates a room. If many students respond, several rooms are organized with a maximum of 9 users per room.
Modernized rooms to ensure quality practices.