Technology is changing the world. The Internet has made us all more connected and makes it easier than it’s ever been to communicate efficiently on an international level. This is changing the way business works as there are now fewer geographical boundaries in place. More and more large companies are choosing to take advantage of this by turning their attention to global markets.
Of course, the more businesses want to grow overseas, the more important it is that they have high quality language skills at their disposal. In fact, 80% of business leaders believe that they would be more successful if they had more internationally competent members of staff. As a result of this many businesses are discovering the importance of investing in online and mobile language training for their employees.
Traditionally people who wanted to learn a second language would have had to enrol with a language school or training organisation. Businesses who needed their employees to gain these skills would’ve had to have approved time off to attend language classes or even paid overtime to encourage employees to attend classes in the evening or at weekends. This meant that investing in language training was not always worth it for employers.
Mobile language training to improve English anytime, anywhere
In recent years there have been big advances in mobile language training training technology. Mobile language training courses have become extremely popular, and these offer excellent opportunities for businesses.
Why does mobile language training really works?
- Language e-learning can represent far less financial outlay for businesses, meaning that they can offer the opportunity to more employees.
- Online learning training courses are typically self-paced, which means that employees can learn at a time that suits them and their employer.
- Many online language courses can be accessed from a range of devices including laptop computers, tablets and mobile phones: this makes it really easy for employees to take advantage of language training opportunities.
- E-learning offers personalised learning that’s specially designed for the level your employees are currently at: they won’t need to work to keep up with the rest of the class.
- Businesses can invest in mobile language training no matter where they’re based in the world: there are no geographical constraints and no travel time to take into account!
- Course materials are designed to be interactive and to utilise the latest innovations in educational understanding.
- Mobile language training through online courses offer effective communication skills practice, which can be one of the hardest things to work on when learning languages.
- When employees take language courses online, it is much easier for employers to monitor their progress. Businesses are able to see which employees are excelling, which are struggling, and who isn’t putting in the necessary work.
- E-learning has been shown to be up to 90% more energy efficient than running in-person training courses in a study completed by the British Open University. This is an important consideration for environmentally conscious businesses.
Where can businesses find out more about mobile language training?
There are many resources available for businesses who want to find out more about the benefits of investing in online and mobile language training for their employees. The important thing is to find the best elearning solutions provider. Why not start by reading about the Dexway language labs and blended learning method?
You may also like: