Dexway international certification exams
Dexway offers its authorized centers the possibility to let their students take part in an international certification exam: depending on the result, the students will be able to obtain different levels: A2 (basic), B1 (intermediate), B2 (upper-intermediate), C1 (advanced). Rather than passing or failing students, the tests show the level they are at.
100% online / blended, effective, flexible and fast.
- Speed in obtaining students’ results.
- More accessible and reduced expenses for the center/students.
- Less time to correct: let teachers avoid the tedious task of correction and evaluation.
- There is no need to travel.
- Calls are even more flexible, and by doing these online and blended certification exams offer the same guaranties as the face-to-face exams.
- Use of the latest technology and security systems backed up with 40 years of experience internationally.
- Individual online exams 24×7.
- Online Proctored Exams: Anti-copy guarantee,recording system, online or post exam supervision. Individual student or group of students.
- Dexway Exams™ belongs to CAE, an Associate Member of ALTE (Association of Language Testers in Europe).
Available internationally only for authorized centers.
DEXWAY INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH CERTIFICATION EXAMS
All the Dexway exams are aligned with the Common European Framework of Languages.
Academic: 120 minutes
For those centers that need to have an effective and flexible system with the exam calls. Appropriate to know if your students will be able to attend the lessons, go on Erasmus, or access University, requiring, for example, a B1 or B2 level to access the center.
General: 90 minutes
For those centers that need to have available an effective, fast and flexible system regarding the calls of the exam. Procedures that require a mandatory level of English.
Essential: 60 minutes
For those centers that need to have available an effective, fast and flexible system regarding the calls of the exam.
Business: 60 minutes
The purpose is to save costs and time in the selection process or access the training module of business study centers.
Young Adults: 60 minutes
Designed to assess the English language skills A2 to B1.
Young Learners: 45 minutes
Designed to assess the English language skills of children aged between eight and twelve years old.
Join the authorized centers net
Contact us and ask for the requirements
Find out everything that Dexway can offer
Studying English online is the method of the future
Studying English online has become the method of the future. Over the last few years, new learning...
The importance of feedback when learning languages
Feedback is a valuable tool when learning languages effectively. It gives students the guidance they need to develope their skills.
Student-centered language learning: Dexway In Person Method
Dexway In Person Method: Student-centered language learning puts students at the center of the teaching method.